The classrooms might be different this year, and the start date of classes might have changed, but the TCEA Educator Awards are opening right on time to recognize exemplary educators who have made a difference for their campuses, colleagues, and students!
If you work in education, chances are you know someone doing incredible work (and there’s no shame in admitting if that person is yourself). It might be a teacher who works hard to establish guidelines for remote learning, or a librarian who is creating amazement on a limited budget. Or it could be a campus tech specialist or an IT pro who makes your job easier every day by being a rock star at theirs.
We want to recognize these heroes and applaud them, their work, and their accomplishments. Because education is about connections from person to person, and that experience becomes extraordinary with extraordinary people.
Nominations can be submitted via the forms below, with the last possible date being October 30th. The award winners will be announced during the TCEA Convention scheduled for February.
Award Nomination Forms:
- High Impact Teacher of the Year
- Librarian/Media Specialist of the Year
- Technical Support Person of the Year
- Instructional Technology Specialist of the Year
- District or Campus Administrator of the Year
- Technology Administrator of the Year
- School Board of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement for the Advancement of Technology in Education
TCEA also awards three scholarships to undergraduate students and those already in the profession. Scholarship recipients are awarded between $500 and $1,000 based on the criteria of the scholarship.
- Robert E. Knight Professional Scholarship
- Richard A. Brown Student Scholarship
- Jeri Hodges Leadership Scholarship
Remember: Nominations are open from September 1 through October 30, 2020. Don’t delay — nominate yourself or a colleague now!