Since 1980, TCEA’s annual Convention & Exposition has been a trusted source for the latest in all things education and ed tech. In 2021, our innovative hybrid registration options, new partnerships, and timely topics from extraordinary educators give you even more ways to expand your professional learning network, get to know the latest technologies, and share your unique perspective — wherever you are.
Registration for the 2021 TCEA Convention & Exposition, February 1–6, 2021 in Dallas, Texas and online, opens at 9:00 a.m. Central on September 24, 2020. Explore what we have planned and secure your place at this world-class event. Early Bird pricing goes away soon, so register today!
The BIG Picture
However you choose to take part, we’re working to give you more ways to connect. Here is what you can expect from the TCEA 2021 event:
- A hybrid event, with both face-to-face and virtual registration available.
- A new partnership with IDEA (the Illinois Digital Educators Alliance) giving you a month-long opportunity for quality professional development, all included in the convention registration price.
- A diverse group of thought leaders from around the world sharing best practices, the latest ed tech resources, and how to make learning happen regardless of the environment.
- A worry-free registration guarantee. In-person registrants who are not able to attend the live event can receive a full refund, if registration is canceled by January 8, 2021. In-person registration can also be changed to the virtual-only registration without a fee.
A Hybrid Convention
In 2021, we’re looking at education from every angle. We’re giving educators new ways to connect, and our worry-free registration means that however you choose to take part, in-person or online, we’ve got you covered. Our hybrid event, in Dallas and on our virtual conference platform, gives you flexible new ways to find big ideas, and share yours.
Here’s how you can be a part of it all:
- Our Virtual Convention Badge includes full access to live-streamed and on-demand sessions, networking events, our online exhibit hall, and more. Plus, you’ll have access to the on-demand sessions for up to 30 days, meaning you can earn up to 100 self-paced CPE hours. Virtual Convention badges start at just $179.
- The Full Convention Badge gives you complete access to the Convention & Exposition in Dallas and online, including all the enlightening thought leaders and inspiring sessions you’ve come to expect, and 30 days’ access to our on-demand presentations.
- For those looking to engage with our expansive Expo, featuring the biggest companies in ed tech, we also offer virtual and in-person Exhibit Hall badges starting at $59.
Check out all of our registration options, and find the best fit for you, at the Convention & Exposition website.
A Flexible Event — Built for You
Preparing students for the future means understanding what’s coming. In addition to our powerful hybrid convention, we’re creating new ways to help you find resources and engage with other educators.
For 2021, we’re teaming up with IDEAcon to expand your opportunities for learning and bring even more perspectives into your PLN. Learn more about this partnership and what it provides to you here.
And don’t forget: Registration includes a one-year membership or membership renewal in TCEA. As a member, you’ll have access to amazing PD events, webinars, and a vibrant online community all year long.
Ready to embrace education from every angle? Join us at the 2021 TCEA Convention & Exposition — in Dallas or wherever you are.