I often find useful PDF files out on the web that I want to use part of in a presentation or workshop, giving full credit to the author, of course. But since I don’t have the full Adobe Acrobat on my computer, it’s been very difficult to take just the piece I want. Until today, that is.
- Totally anonymous tool with no registration process or email required
- No ads
- No limitations on how many files you can convert or how large the files can be
- 100% FREE
- Fast, reliable, and secure (converted files are deleted after six hours)
- Access via a web browser on any device: Windows, Mac, Linux, or mobile
- Import files directly from your Google Drive or Dropbox
Since no registration or email is required, this is a good PDF converter for students to use. And because it’s so simple, even kids in elementary grades can learn to use it. The fact that it converts to and from a very wide variety of formats will also help students to see the many ways data/content can be saved for others to access, which is another plus. Try it!
Nice App, thanks for the sharing. I’d also recommend Acethinker PDF Converter which I have used for many years. It’s a free web-based application to convert PDF, you don’t have to install anything. Share it here as an alternative solution.
http://talkpdf.com is another cool online FREE PDF utilities website, I just came across while searching.