Many of you are doing great things with Chromebooks and you should celebrate your hard work! Share your positive experiences as a presenter at the TCEA 2018 Chromebook Academy. The call for proposals is now open.
Want to Know More about Presenting?
Take a look at these points about the Chromebook Academy, which will be held July 26-27, 2018:
- The event is intimate with approximately 250 attendees. This lets you get up close with the other presenters and have all of your questions answered.
- Presentations are 50 to 90 minutes long.
- Topics can cover a variety of Google Suites, Chromebook, and Android uses in K-16 settings.
- A proposal submission only takes a few minutes.
- Get your registration fee waived. Presenters with two or more sessions approved get in free.
- The deadline for submission is March 30, 2018.
To get you thinking, here are some past presentation topics that resonated with the attendees:
- Amazing Lesser-Known Google Tools
- One to WON! The FSHISD Chromebook Experience
- What A Site!
- Navigating the Admin Console
- Become a Certified Google Apps Administrator
- Going Paperless with Google Classroom
- Power Your Search
- Confessions of a Chromebook Classroom
- Full Speed Ahead – Google Sheets for the Win!
You have great insights and expertise with all things Google. Have you transitioned from another device to Chromebooks in the classroom? Explore and explain your rationale with results. What you consider everyday experiences can provide valuable information for others contemplating the results.
Get Your Google On
Are you a lifelong learner? Then you will definitely want to join the TCEA team the first Thursday of every month. That is when the Get Your Google On webinars take place that are free to members. Elevate your productivity skills for yourself and your students.