Each year, thousands of educators, from district administrators to classroom teachers, meet at TCEA’s annual Convention & Exposition. They come to discover the latest trends in education and how technology might be able to aid learning outcomes.
But this isn’t just an event for die-hard tech lovers; it’s a can’t-miss event for anyone passionate about building a vision for the future of education. Wondering if attending the 2020 TCEA Convention & Exposition is right for you? Check out the roles listed below, find the one that best fits your work, and then see how TCEA can inform and inspire you.
And when you’re ready, don’t forget to register!
CTOs, Tech Directors, and Technology Consultants
- Specialized sessions in the convention’s CTO Strand, from asset management, disaster recovery, strategic planning, and learning management systems to student information systems, network and infrastructure planning, mobile device management, and more.
- Boost your PLN with exclusive networking events designed for technology leaders.
- Find the very latest products and services in the exhibit hall for all things ed tech. More than 450 companies will be there. You should, too.
Campus and District Leaders
- Hear from leading education experts on tools and best practices for innovative learning and assessment.
- Find the tools and ideas to support successful, lasting transformation and preview the most up-to-date ed tech solutions in the robust exhibit hall.
- Preview poster sessions showcasing real examples of campus and district initiatives that have improved student learning outcomes.
PreK–12 Teachers and Special Ed Professionals
- Immersive workshops go beyond just learning a new tool. Learn how to incorporate it into your lesson plans and create better outcomes.
- Opportunities abound to strengthen your PLN through facilitated discussion groups and other networking opportunities with like-minded teachers.
- Discover ideas and resources to support learning for special needs, ESL, GT, and bilingual students in our Special Populations strand.
IT, Network Administrators, and Technical Support
- Attend sessions with industry professionals in the Technical Support strand that meet your needs and provide real-world solutions for everything from BYOD management and security to end-user support.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with ed tech experts, including facilitated Solution Circles on topics relevant to your work.
- Meet with hundreds of technology vendors showcasing the latest in products and services for your school or district in the exhibit hall.
Librarians and Media Specialists
- Preview the latest products from more than 450 vendors in the exhibit hall to transform your library with enviable makerspaces and other creative learning opportunities.
- Experience interactive learning areas, a poster session area showcasing real-world implementation from your peers, Solution Circles with content-specific focuses, and more.
- Explore sessions that are tailored specifically for librarians and media specialists.
Photo by Spencer Selvidge