Ready to join fellow creatives at the 2018 TCEA Adobe Academy? It’s time to register to attend the two-day event. Ensure that your skills, and those of your students, will meet the demands of employers today. Many of you are doing great things with Adobe products, so come and celebrate your hard work! Share your positive experiences as a presenter at the TCEA 2018 Adobe Academy. The call for proposals is now open.
Want to Know More?
Take a look at these points:
- Presentations are 50, 90, or 120 minutes long.
- Topics can cover a variety of Adobe product uses in K-16 settings.
- A proposal submission only takes a few minutes.
- Get your registration fee waived. Presenters with two or more sessions approved get in free.
- The deadline for proposal submission is March 15, 2018.
- The cost of registration is only $239, and that includes a complimentary one-year membership in TCEA and lunch both days of the Academy.
To get you thinking, here are some past presentation topics that resonated with attendees:
- Photoshop Design: Selection and Masking
- Photoshop Design Series: Drawing and Painting with Wacom Tablets
- After Effects: Time-Based Typography 1 and 2
- Preparing for the Adobe Certified Associate Exams
- Premiere Pro: Editing Tips and Tricks
What are you doing in your classroom or in your work with Adobe to support your work? Share your insights and expertise. Have you experienced successful strategies using Adobe products? Detail your results and process with others. What you consider everyday experiences may provide valuable information for others contemplating the results.
Join fellow TCEA members at the 2018 Adobe Academy. You will learn how to tweak your workflows for Adobe products and will walk away with fresh ideas for teaching the use of Adobe products. Come build learning relationships with other Adobe creatives.