Using technology to create lasting learning has been the focus of TCEA for 40 years, and this year, you need all the support you can get. So we’re doing more than ever to connect educators and meet your needs.
To help give educators the tools, ideas, and community resources you need to succeed, you can join or renew your TCEA membership for free, for a full year, when you sign up this week.
To help support everyone during this time (and beyond), TCEA today is offering free, one-year membership in the organization. The free membership includes all of the online learning, resources, networking, and other features that can help you not only survive this scary time, but also thrive in it. The free membership is open to anyone, regardless of where you live or work; whether you are in a public school, private school, or home school; whether you are a teacher or administrator or librarian or counselor or technician or anyone working in education today; and whether you live in Texas or beyond.
It’s a great time to fall for TCEA — and join a cozy community of outstanding, engaged educators. We think of it like a warm blanket of resources, professional networking, and professional learning.
What You Get with Your Free TCEA Membership
Here are just a few of the benefits of joining our community of educators and lifelong learners:
- The largest community-and-expert-developed resources for remote learning tools
- A vibrant online TCEA Community with more than 33,000 active users
- Weekly live and on-demand webinars created by and for educators
- Three years of professional learning recordings, available on demand and when you want them immediately
- 80+ hours of annual, free CPE credit
- Free SketchUp Pro software, a $495 value
- Advocacy updates from the Texas Legislature to inform you of changes in educational policies
- Free ebooks on innovative topics like makerspaces, digital icebreakers for collaboration, and transforming learning
- And more
Plus, as a member, you can join any of our Special Interest Groups (SIGs). Each of these vibrant, peer-led groups help members explore topics and ideas they’re most interested and active in.
The SIGs include:
- CAMP-SIG (for campus technology specialists, instructional coaches, and anyone who works with adult learners)
- EI-SIG (for anyone interested in equity and inclusion)
- LIB-SIG (for library media specialists)
- ROBO-SIG (for those interested in the teaching of robotics)
- TA/CS-SIG (for those working in Technology Applications and Computer Science areas K-12)
- TEC-SIG (for CTOs, technology directors, and instructional technology leaders)
- VL-SIG (for those interested in virtual learning)
Harvest a Bounty of Benefits
Fall into TCEA today. You can join or renew your membership for free, but only until the end of the day Friday, October 30.
Leaders: Want to sign up your entire team, school, or even district all at once for free this week? You can do all that by filling out this Excel sheet with your team’s information (with their consent, of course), and emailing it to Robert Bennett, Director of Member Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t delay. Together, we can achieve more!!!