For the past eight years, elementary educators pack up their classrooms and hit the road for Galveston. Each June, these educators share how they use technology to transform their lessons. They pass along their tools, tips, best practices, and resources for integrating technology in the classroom. You, too, should consider submitting a proposal to present at the Elementary Technology Conference ASAP.
What You Need to Know
- ETC will be held on June 9-11, 2019 in Galveston, Texas.
- The event is intimate with approximately 900 attendees.
- Sessions are in close proximity, no dashing clear across a huge facility.
- Presentations are 50 or 90 minutes long.
- Choose a topic you are passionate about. Topics cover a variety of subjects and are geared from early childhood through fifth grade.
- A proposal submission only takes a few minutes.
- Presenters with two or more approved sessions will have their registration fee waived.
- The deadline for submission is February 28, 2019.
To get you thinking, here are some past presentation topics that resonated with the attendees:
- Not Scary Coding Concepts
- Build Vocabulary Skills with Paper Slide Videos
- Create Awesome Centers Using Technology
- Managing Teacher Tasks: There Has to be an Easier Way!
- Administrators Using Flipgrid
- Math and Technology: What a Combination
- Don’t Just Consume, Create: Apps for Creating on the iPad
- Interactive Four-Year-Olds
- The ABC’s of Chromebooks in Elementary
- Using Formative Assessment Strategies to Inform Instruction
Time is running out. Submit your proposal to be a presenter at the Elementary Technology Conference soon. The deadline for submissions is February 28, 2019!
The summer of innovation is on its way. But it starts with our presenters, and as a presenter, I have a guarantee for you! You will give a little, but get a lot!
Featured image: photo by TCEA.