This year, TCEA is again offering undergraduate education majors who are in their senior year of university a complimentary one-year membership. This membership will give pre-service teachers exclusive access to unparalleled resources, including:
- TCEA Social Community – an online community where students can network and build relationships with professionals in their field of study
- Young Educators Group – a group within the TCEA Social Community dedicated completely to issues new teachers face and tips and tricks for true classroom success
- TCEA Job Board – search job postings across Texas
- Free iPad/iPhone Resources, such as apps and iBooks
- Digital copy of the quarterly TechEdge magazine, helping all educators integrate technology
- Access to more than 80 webinars on good teaching, technology tools, research, and more
It is the hope of TCEA to help future public education professionals understand the need for technology in the classroom and how TCEA can help them reach the 21st century students they will be working with.
If you qualify for a student membership, join here today! Should you have any questions regarding this, please contact Chance McKee, TCEA’s Director of Member Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.