Thanksgiving is fast approaching, and while we’re grateful for dedicated educators 365 days a year, TCEA is using the occasion to give back to attendees heading to the 40th annual TCEA Convention & Exhibition with ten days of giveaways.
We want every attendee to have a memorable, productive, and exciting experience. That’s why we’re showing our thanks with 10 days of giveaways leading up to Thanksgiving. From November 11–22, TCEA is offering thanks to the visionary educators helping to shape the future of education by giving registered attendees to the 2020 TCEA Convention & Exhibition exciting ways to upgrade their convention experience. We’re calling it the #TCEAThanksGiveaway.
One lucky winner will even get a complimentary registration to offset their attendance. The best part? If you’re registered, you’re already in the running for the giveaways.
Here are some of the enhancements we’re giving away to attendees to help make TCEA 2020 a truly memorable event. Follow TCEA on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest information each day during the event.
- Convention Swag Bags: Everything you need to commemorate five days of non-stop learning.
- Starbucks Gift Cards: Convention mornings can be hectic. That’s why we’re chipping in for coffee.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards: Need to pick up a few things, like an extra charger or comfortable shoes, before you pack your bags for Austin? We’ve got you covered.
- Signed Book from a Featured Presenter of Your Choice: A rare keepsake from a memorable experience.
- Enhance Your Convention Experience (winners choose one of the following): $30 concession credit for all Convention Center outlets, premium reserved seating at keynote sessions, or $30 credit in the TCEA Store
- …And one winner will receive a free registration!
How to Earn a Free TCEA 2020 Registration
If you are already registered for this amazing event, but want to earn one extra entry each day, it’s easy:
- Just share the daily TCEA Thanks Giveaway post or contest page link (https://convention.tcea.org/giving-thanks/) and use #TCEA2020Giveaway on Twitter for one additional entry into the giveaway.
- If you are on Facebook, like the daily #TCEAThanksGiveaway post and answer the daily question in the comments to gain another entry for the drawing.
- If you’re not yet registered, you’ll still be entered into the complimentary conference pass drawing for sharing.
- Followers of TCEA on these platforms can share the #TCEAThanksGiveaway posts multiple times per day, but they will only be eligible to gain one additional entry per day.
Participating in this event on both social media platforms is encouraged. A maximum amount of entries into the final November 22 drawing for the Free Full Registration badge is limited to 21. Attempts by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different identities or Twitter accounts, spamming methods, bots, or any other method deemed unfair or unlawful, will void all entries by that participant. See the event page for the full terms and conditions.
What You Need to Know about the Giveaways
At 4 p.m. each weekday, November 11–22, we’ll randomly pick winners, chosen from all attendees registered at the time of the drawing. Those selected will be notified by email. By accepting the gift, each winner grants TCEA permission to use their name, likeness, or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
You can find giveaway guidelines, listings, and all applicable terms and conditions here.Photo: Joanna Kosinska